Thursday, April 30, 2009

Terrific News Announcement:

Sorry I'm so late getting this posted. We took 7 children (5 of which were ours) to Myrtle Beach on Sunday and then I had to work Monday and Tuesday so I haven't been online much. Here is what I read when we returned home Monday from the beach:

Congratuation to Our Pages In Time New Design Team Members!
Posted by Karen (Fablady101) on April 26, 2009 at 10:46pm in
OUR DT MEMBERS
Send Message View Discussions

It was tough more then any of you could know to pick just 6,so many of you are so worthy to be on the team, and it was a difficult choice for me to make, that instead of 6 we have 9. I want you to welcome them as our PIT(pages in time) team members.

Rayette(Scrappinraiderfan)

Aphra

Irene Tan (Scrapperlicious)

Amanda Blevine-Sweet Kitty

Deb Avery-(Luci)

Nicki Love

Ann Arbogust

Melissa Sackman

Lesley Walker

Thanks to all of you who submitted your application and remember I will be having guest DT Members soon!

Woot!!! Woot!!! I was so shocked when I read it because I didn't think I had a chance in scrapper squat on making it onto the DT at Pages In Time. There are so many wonderful and talented scrappers that applied. To be on a Design Team with the likes of Irene (Scrapperlicious) is beyond a dream come true for me. She is so amazing and so are the rest of the DT members that were chosen. I couldn't be more happy and can't wait to start working with these amazing women and I want to thank Karen, founder of Pages In Time, for giving me the opportunity.

Be back in a minute with more updates :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for you! That is awesome!

Ann Arbogast said...

Congrats! I look forward to working with you!!!

Groovy Deborah said...

You deserve it every time you are selected. Your work is wonderful :)
Deborah♥

Anonymous said...

congrats congrats!!!! :) i'll have to check your stuff out!

hugs,
sarah.