Friday, April 16, 2010

April Dango Reveal and more News!

Howdy scrappers! Groovy Deb at If It's Groovy has made the decision to close several of the Groovy Challenge Groups to condense her Design Team into one smaller group so the Sketch Group has been illiminated. I have been designing for IIG for over a year now and I've had a blast with the Groovy Gals but I am ready for what new adventures God has in store for me.

Now onto Reveal News. Dango's April Kit has some yummy Crate Paper. I loved working with this line!!! Here are my ScrapDango Reveal creations for this month:










Gotta work all weekend so I won't get to scrap again until Monday.
Have an AWESOME weekend, gals!!!

Nik

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these are gorgeous Nikki!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and *i spy* pompoms!!!! LOVE them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Groovy Deborah said...

I love you Nik! You will still inspire me with your scrapping and hoping we can work together in the future again. It has been amazing spending the last year together :)

God will surely open many many doors for you as you are an uber talented scrapper!!!
Deb♥(((((hugs)))))

LisaM said...

Way to rock the kit Nikki! Love what you did with it!