Friday, August 6, 2010

More Smoky Mountain pics...

This little damaged-winged beauty sat pretty for me a few seconds for me to capture these in front of our condo.




Here are pics of our view from our condo. Aren't they luscious!!!











Here are pics from Dollywood. It was super hot and the kids didn't enjoy the first day as much as the second day that we went. We didn't ride the train but we did ride the Water Flume ride and got soaked!!! The second picture is Husband and the kids standing in front of the waterfall at the Water Flume ride.









It was a great vacation but now it's time to head back to the grind.

Happy Friday,

Nik

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooooo FUN!! I loveeeeeeee the photos and I have always wanted to go to Dollywood! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Scrapenabler said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a great time. I can't wait to see your pictures scrapped.

Terri said...

What beautiful pictures!

Jerry Deese said...

Wow, I didn't know ya had a blog, Nikki! Awesome. =D