Friday, December 4, 2009

12 Days of a Twilight Christmas

Good evening scrappers. As most of you already know, I'm a huge Twi-mom and I'm addicted to anything Twilight and wrote this little tune at work last night and wanted to share. Please sing along with me to the tune of The 12 Days of Christmas.

Here we go:

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me
A Vampire in a Forks Tree.


On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Two Motorcyle Gloves and a
Vampire in a Forks Tree.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me Three Wolf dens Two Motorcycle Gloves and A Vampire in a Fork's Tree

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Four New Moon Shirts, Three Wolf Dens, Two Motorcycle Gloves, and a Vampire in a Fork's Tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
FIIIIIIVE VOOOOlturi Kiiiiiiings!!!! Four New Moon Shirts, Three Wolf Dens, Two Motorcycle Gloves, and a Vampire in a Fork's Tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Six New Borns Slaying, FIIIIIIVE VOOOOOlturi Kiiiiiings!!!! Four New Moon Shirts, Three Wolf Dens, Two Motorcycle Gloves, and a Vampire in a Fork's Tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me Seven Bella Swans Swimming, Six New Borns Slaying, FIIIIIIIVE VOOOOOOlturi Kiiiiiiings!!!!! Four New Moon Shirts, Three Wolf Dens, Two Motorcycle Gloves, and a Vampire in a Fork's Tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Eight Days of Reading, Seven Bella Swans Swimming, Six New Borns Slaying, FIIIIIIVE VOOOOOOOlturi Kiiiiiiings!!!!!! Four New Moon Shirts, Three Wolf Dens, Two Motorcycle Gloves, and a Vampire in a Fork's Tree.


On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Nine Laurents Dancing, Eight Days of Reading, Seven Bella Swans Swimming, Six New Borns Slaying, FIIIIIIIVE VOOOOOOlturi Kiiiiings!!!! Four New Moon Shirts, Three Wolf Dens, Two Motorcycle Gloves, and a Vampire in a Fork's Tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Ten Quileutes Sleeping, Nine Laurents Dancing, Eight Days of Reading, Seven Bella Swans Swimming, Six New Borns Slaying, FIIIIIIIVE VOOOOOOlturi Kiiiiiiings!!!!! Four New Moon Shirts, Three Wolf Dens, Two Motorcycle Gloves, and a Vampire in a Fork's Tree.


On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me Eleven Rosalies Griping, Ten Quileutes Sleeping, Nine Laurents Dancing, Eight Days of Reading, Seven Bella Swans Swimming, Six New Borns Slaying, FIIIIIIIIIVE VOOOOOOOlturi Kiiiiiiings!!!! Four New Moon Shirts, Three Wolf Dens, Two Motorcycle Gloves, and a Vampire in a Fork's Tree.


On the twelth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Twelve Volvos Humming, Eleven Rosalies Griping, Ten Quileutes Sleeping, Nine Laurents Dancing, Eight Days of Reading, Seven Bella Swans Swimming, Six New Borns Slaying, FIIIIIIIVE VOOOOOOlturi Kiiiiiiiings!!!! Four New Moon Shirts, Three Wolf Dens, Two Motorcycle Gloves, and a Vampire in a Fork's Treeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think about my little jingle ;)
Have a Very Sparkly Christmas fellow Twilighters and a Hooowling New Year ;)
Nik

12 comments:

Melanie H said...

This is wonderful Nikki, I love it.

Zoe said...

FANTASTIC!!! Still undecided whether I prefer werewolves or vampires!

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

too cute!

Laura said...

Oh how fun! Love it!! Great eye candy!

Marcie said...

How creative Nikki! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Girl, I love this post!! I am such a Twilight fan!! I love vampires and werewolves!

Ann Arbogast said...

This is Great!!!!!

LisaM said...

OMG Nikki! This is awesome! I will have to share with DD, she is a huge Twilight fan too!

LisaM said...

Nikki,
Shared with DD and she loved it!

Heather Lough said...

I know nothing of Twilight but sent this link to a friend who loves it. Good job on the song.

annaliese said...

lol! I am Heather's friend :) and so glad she sent me the link--what a fun post!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I think I have just fallen in love with U!!!!! LOVE THIS!!!!! WOW!!!! YUM!!!!!! U know...when I went to TWI-CON....I got to have a photo taken with Laurent (Edi) and OMYGOSH....I was soooooooooooooooo mad when I finally got it in the mail....that I threw it away....ugh....i was grrrrrrrrrr mad....because I wasn't wearing a "twilight" shirt...they totally edited the photo to just show me and Edi's faces...and OMYGOSH it was horrible....7 double chins (which i don't normally have...lol!), greasy face, every pore SHOWING...it was awful...I was soooooooooooooooo mad that they did that...so flippin' what if I wasn't wearing a Twilight shirt....ugh...anywho, lesson learned...lol....check my blog back in June of last year and U will see all the photos from the convention....I believe the title is..."where are all my twilight fans?" or something like that...lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)