Saturday, September 29, 2012

Once Upon A Sketch Case File No. 38

Today I am sharing my submission for Case File No. 38 at Once Upon A Sketch. Here is a picture of the Case File:
For this challenge, you must use : *the SKETCH provided * all the colours in the SCHEME * at least 2 elements from the EVIDENCE * at least 1 element from the TESTIMONY! And here is my layout for this challenge:
I stuck to the sketch with little alteration. I used three items of the Evidence portion: a bird, flowers, and newsprint pattern on the leaves. My one element used from the Testimony portion was the title and word lyrics from Lionel Richie's song, "Easy." I am going to try and create a layout for Case File No. 39 tonight as well ;) Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

LG said...

This is soooo beautiful! Love your take to the sketch

Helena said...

So sweet. Nice details. Thank you so much for playing with us at OUAS.

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

This is sooo beautiful Nikki! I love that song, and the title is just perfect for that relaxed wonderful looking photo! Gorgeous work! xo

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Love your mix of embellies!
Thank you for sharing with us at OUAS!

Eila Sandberg said...

So many lovely details on your page Nikki! thank you so much for sharing it with us at OUAS!

EFI said...

Lovely page with wonderful details! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

MarĂ­lia Lopes said...

Nikki gorgeous layout!
I came to thank you for the love in my blog post 2CRAFTY!!
hUGS