Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Mind's Eye Submission


My Mind's Eye is giving away one of EVERYTHING from THREE LINES of your choice and all you have to do is create a project using at least 80% of My Mind's Eye product and use a Anam Stubbington Sketch for your inspiration! How easy is that??? Here is my submission for their November #5 Sketch Challenge. PRE conCerT contains all My Mind's Eye patterned papers as well as punched dies, cut out owl and Roll Call Tag. Additional items added were Thickers, bling, Jolee's spiders, lace and ribbon. I'm still working on the GraveDigger's Ball pictures and hope to scrap some of the Backstreet Boys soon before I have loads of New Moon pictures to scrap ;)

Be sure to check out My Mind's Eye Blog and send in your submission.
Happy Thursday :)
Nik

1 comment:

Amber said...

Great layout! Thank you, Nikki!