Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sassy Scrappers November Reveal


Sassy Scrappers has a WONDERFUL sponsor for November...Nikki Sivilis!! Check our her wonderful website full of goodies at https://www.nikkisivils.com/mm5/merchant.mvc
I am honored to be chosen as a Guest Design Team Member this month at Sassy Scrappers. I had a lot of fun playing with Nikki's papers and brads and created this small chipboard mini-album title "goin home." She has a ton of yummy chipboard albums in various shapes and sizes. Go check her out.

All the products in this mini-album were Nikki's except for a little cardstock, piece of cardboard, large flower, touch of rub-ons and bling, and ribbons.




And don't forget...Sassy is having a crop November 13-16th...Rock around the Calendar. There will be a ton of challenges about the different holidays through out the year. And...I think another fantastically fun game of bingo hosted by Valerie so be sure to come and check it out. Their link is on the blinkie to the right.



I have another layout I made for the reveal but will wait til I finish making a few more creations and then just post them at one time.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

Nik

6 comments:

tania said...

this is very pretty nikki.hope you are well:)

Ann Arbogast said...

Very Nice. I love the shape of this mini.

Julie said...

e the mini nikki looks great. thanks for popping by my blog.

Jane F. Smith said...

Hi Nikki!! I love this mini album!! wow..your work is just awesome!!

Robin Gibson said...

Nikki ~ LOVE this mini!! Great shape, and love how it's embellished! I do have a 'son' named Turbo. If you count 4-legged's as son's :) He's a Miniature Pinscher! Already named when I had adopted him from the shelter, 12 years ago now, (wow!). His name is very appropriate though:) Does your Turbo fit his name? :)
How cool!!

Kelly said...

Love this mini book. Gonna check out the crop as Sassy Scrappers too! Love your work!