Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One More Day....

til Thanksgiving. Is everyone ready??? Have you got all your shopping and food preparations done. I just wanted to take a moment and wish all my blog followers a Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I am so thankful for all my online scrappy friends that inspire me everyday with their wonderful and creative creations. Yep, that's you!

Also, I have a Halloween layout that I forgot to share with you:


It's from the Gravedigger's Ball concert that we went to featuring Back Street Boys. We had so much fun!! This was the only picture that I have from that night that has me in it. I just randomly asked another party goer to take our picture. It's blurry :( but it's all I had so I tried to make the best of it ;)

Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless!!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

what a fun blog! Have a fun and safe Thanksgiving!!