Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Scrapdango November Kits Reveal

We have two more exciting kits for you this month! Can you smell the season in the air? Why, I do believe I smell...nutmeg! Yes! That is it, it's NUTMEG! Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg to be exact!

November Sugar Kit


And we couldn't complete the Sugar and Spice kits this month without adding something a lil' bit studly, could we? So, this months Spice kit is in honor of all our little Super Studs out there! Yep! Bella Blvd Super Stud, nonetheless!

November Spice Kit


I'll post soon with my creations with the Nutmeg Kit in a few more days. Couldn't wait to share the pictures of these yummy kits!! Be sure to get your order in quick over at SCRAPDANGO before they sell out!

Happy Tuesday :)
Nik

1 comment:

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Yummy kits!! such pretty colours!

Nikki, thanks for your sweet comments at my blog about my Kanzashi bloom tutorial and to answer your question....Yes! I feel honoured that you'd like to share a link to my tutorial...thanks!

~Gabi xx